Sunday, June 28, 2009

 

Art Fair


Went over to the Crosby Gardens Art Show today. Had a good time. Weather was fantastic, People seem to like to rag on Toledo as an ugly city, but this place is gorgeous. Pictures at left of the little pond – very peaceful, even with thousands of people wandering around.


 

I'm not 100% sure that everything I saw was art, but who am I to judge. The time these artists put into their craft is amazing. Our good friend Larry Golba didn't have a booth this year, or if he did, we didn't see it. He does lots of neat water color paintings. There seemed to be a large number of photographers this year. Also quite a few jewelry makers, since my entire jewelry collection includes 1 ring and a 10 year old watch where I can't change the minutes on – I don't think I am their target market.


 

I really like the wooden toys. I guess it's the Santa in me. The trains were really neat and some old roadsters would look very nice on the mantel.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]